CALL FOR APPLICANTS
Position: Project Assistant, YouthLed Project
Area of Assignment: Roxas City, Capiz
GRF is currently seeking a Project Assistant for its Youth Leadership for Democracy (Youth Led) Project. The Project Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Senior Project Officer in the implementation of the project specifically in coordinating with provincial teams in the conduct and monitoring of activities and events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with provincial coordinators and Finance and Admin staff for logistics and travel needs;
- Coordinate with the Administrative Officer in the preparation of contracts for resource persons, facilitators, documenters and other support staff to be hired for trainings;
- Coordinate all training requirements with the training team;
- Manage the set-up of the virtual environment and assist virtual and on-site youth assemblies;
- Provide written and photo documentation to support project activities and maintain the files of these reports including travel and activity reports;
- Assist the Senior Project Officer in preparing project reports and other documents related to the implementation of the project;
- Ensure filing and safekeeping of all GRF training manuals and modules;
- Maintain orderly and systematic filing of project documents;
- Participate in the preparation of annual work and financial plan;
- Facilitate and monitor Coalition Building activities; and
- Perform other tasks as may be required by the Senior Project Officer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business, Community Development of any related course
- Has excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in organizing and community development is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, and email applications
- Strong organizational skills.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences. Include a list of three references with contact information. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: [email protected].
Deadline for applications is at 5:00PM, May 20, 2022.