CALL FOR APPLICANTS
Position: Project Assistant
Area of Assignment: Quezon City
The Project Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Project Officer in the implementation of the youth leadership project specifically in coordinating with NCR teams in the conduct and monitoring of activities and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with provincial coordinators and Finance and Admin staff for logistics and travel needs.
- Coordinate with the Administrative Manager in the preparation of contracts for resource persons, facilitators, documenters, and other support staff to be hired for training.
- Coordinate all training requirements with the training team.
- Manage the set-up of the virtual environment and provides assistance on virtual and on-site youth assemblies.
- Provide written and photo documentation to support project activities and maintains files of these reports including travel and activity reports.
- Assist the Project Officer in preparing project reports and other documents related to the implementation of the project.
- Ensure filing and safekeeping of all GRF training manuals and modules.
- Maintains orderly and systematic filing of project documents.
- Participate in the preparation of annual work and financial plan.
- Facilitate and monitor coalition-building activities.
- Performs other tasks as may be required by the Project Officer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business, Community Development of any related course;
- Recent graduate or minimum of one (1) year work experience as Program Staff;
- Has good oral, written communication, and presentation skills;
- Experience in organizing and community development is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, and email applications;
- Values integrity, excellence in service and has a strong sense of responsibility.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences. Include a list of three references with contact information. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is at 5:00PM, July 31, 2022.
Email subject format: [Position applied for]_[Lastname, Firstname]