CALL FOR APPLICANTS
Position: Project Officer
Area of Assignment: Quezon City
The Project Officer provides oversight of the youth leadership project implementation in the National Capital Region (NCR).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the conduct of virtual and on-site youth assemblies and other project activities.
- Manage the preparatory activities, implementation, and monitoring of activities in the target areas.
- Identify and supervise post-event activities to assess learning, measure impact and recommend strategies for project sustainability.
- Provide technical assistance to the activities of the project and monitor the conduct of these activities in the target areas.
- Maintain good relationships and coordination with partner organizations.
- Implement policies and procedures while continuing to improve delivery systems, maximize office efficiency, and improve overall project effectiveness.
- Monitor progress of targeted outputs and outcomes and prepare monitoring and accomplishment reports.
- Draft communication letters to partners and other stakeholders.
- Participate in the preparation of annual work and financial plan.
- Collect and document success stories, testimonials, etc.
- Submit accomplishment reports to the Senior Project Officer.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Senior Project Officer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business, Community Development of any related course;
- At least 3-year proven experience in implementing youth leadership programs;
- Experience in facilitating leadership training for the youth;
- Ability to connect and communicate with a variety of audiences;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, and email applications;
- Values integrity, excellence in service and has a strong sense of responsibility.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences. Include a list of three references with contact information. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is at 5:00PM, July 31, 2022.
Email subject format: [Position applied for]_[Lastname, Firstname]