Position: Partnership and Resource Mobilization Specialist
Official Work Station: Quezon City
Deadline of Application: February 20, 2024
About the Post
The Partnership and Resource Mobilization Specialist (PRMS) will be responsible for building a diversified network of resource partners and will focus efforts on identifying new sources of funds to support GRF programs, projects, and activities. The PRMS must have an in-depth understanding of community development work, especially on the realities of fieldwork, to develop feasible project designs, deliverables, and budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities of the Partnership and Resource Mobilization Specialist:
- Develop specific resource mobilization strategies including, but not limited to co-financing, fundraising for trust funds, gifts, endowments, relief operations, special initiatives, and any other innovative resource mobilization mechanisms with individuals, donors, and the private sector;
- Identify and engage prospective traditional and innovative funding sources and potential partners, including the private sector, other multilateral donors, connections, and entities outside of the social development sphere, increasingly broadening GRF’s donor base over time;
- Prepare and present resource mobilization proposals to targeted donors and partners that would enable implementation of the Strategic Plan of the Foundation, focusing on activities to increase its unrestricted revenue for its development priorities;
- Identify opportunities to pilot innovative resource mobilization approaches that could be sustained and scaled up;
- Standardize fundraising tools and resources for programs, organize and coordinate fundraising efforts, and develop communication materials for fundraising opportunities;
- Conceptualize and guide in managing and implementing signature events and campaigns to increase the visibility and influence of the Foundation, engaging with influencers and the public through social media and other platforms; and
- Co-represent the Foundation to facilitate and support communications with key partners, donors, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Science, Business Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or any related field;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the development of fund-raising strategies;
- Proven track record of fundraising from major donors, corporations, and foundations;
- Good knowledge of the issues affecting sustainable development;
- Proven competence in written, spoken, and presentation skills;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to effectively track and coordinate multiple projects;
- Very strong partnership-building and networking skills and excellent interpersonal relationship skills;
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising working standards and delivering high-quality results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences. Include a list of three references with contact information. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: [email protected].
The deadline for applications is at 5:00 PM, February 20, 2024.
Email subject format: [Position applied for]_[Lastname, Firstname]