CALL FOR APPLICANTS
Position: Grants Assistant
Area of Assignment: Quezon City
GRF is currently seeking a Grants Assistant for the Investing in Sustainability, Partnerships, Inclusive growth, and Regenerative Ecosystem (INSPIRE) Project.
The Grants Assistant will assist the Grants Specialist in managing and coordinating the grant-making process. These tasks involve supporting the team in the drafting and issuing grant solicitation papers, processing, awarding, grants monitoring, and close-out.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical and administrative assistance to the Grants Specialist in organizing and managing the activities related to grantee monitoring and in the implementation of capacity-building activities for grantees;
- Provide support in processing grantee requests such as grant modifications, budget realignments, and procurement requests;
- Provide support to the Grants Specialist in the production of regular monitoring reports, periodic reports, and other special reports, as appropriate;
- Assist the Grants Specialist in monitoring grantee submission of all project quarterly, monthly, and ad hoc reports;
- Provide support to the INSPIRE team in organizing activities related to issuance of Grants Solicitations documents including the organizing of pre-bid conferences;
- Participate in deliberations of grant applications and prepare materials for the Grants Management Team;
- Arrange and coordinate evaluation meetings and manages the preparation of materials required;
- Assist the Grants Specialist in preparing grant processing records or tracking responses to the solicitation, memorandum of negotiations, and signed agreement, in line with the Grants Manual;
- Assist in the final packaging of approved technical applications;
- Participate in grant management orientations, coaching, and mentoring sessions for INSPIRE grantees;
- Coordinate with Technical Monitoring Officers for the submission of progress reports in accordance with the grant agreement and the approved work and financial plan;
- Track submission of monitoring reports, including grantee measures to address issues raised during grants monitoring;
- Assist the Grants Specialist in collaborating with the Technical Monitoring Officers in providing technical guidance and support to grantees and in consolidating grant-related developments in their respective areas of assignment;
- Perform other tasks as may be required.
- With Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields such as Business Management, Economics, Community Development, or any related field;
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience;
- Must have strong English communication, comprehension, interpersonal, and public relations skills to enable professional interaction with a range of people including senior management and staff, partners, and other stakeholders;
- Must have well-developed keyboard and computer skills with advanced working knowledge of MS Office, internet, and email applications;
- Proven record in the timely submission of high-quality outputs; and
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences. Include a list of three references with contact information. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is at 5:00PM, July 4, 2022.
Email subject format: [Position applied for]_[Lastname, Firstname]