CALL FOR APPLICANTS
Area of Assignment: Quezon City
GRF is currently seeking a Driver/Messenger to provide support services for the Investing in Sustainability, Partnerships, Inclusive growth, and Regenerative Ecosystem (INSPIRE) Project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport the project staff and guests safely to and from their destinations
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and processing of the project vehicle’s annual registration
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc requests
- Maintain a daily record of driving services including odometer readings and fuel consumption
- Pickup and delivery of mails and other materials, bank and other errands as required by the INSPIRE project
- Assist the project staff in the procurement and delivery of supplies and goods necessary for project operations
- Assist the Program Assistant in providing admin and logistics support during staff travel, workshops, conferences, and other project activities
- Assist the Program Assistant in the annual physical inventory of assets
- When in the office and not performing driving functions, assists in answering phone calls, receiving visitors, photocopying, scanning, binding or shredding documents, encoding, and other simple clerical tasks
- Coordinates with Admin Manager on driving services and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Performs other related tasks as required by the Admin Manager
- Must have a professional driver’s license;
- High school graduate, or has a vocational diploma, or have studied at least two years in college;
- Minimum of three years of relevant work as a driver and messenger;
- Must have basic vehicle troubleshooting skills;
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft word and excel; and
- Must be flexible and has the ability to work well under pressure.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences. Include a list of three references with contact information. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: [email protected]
Deadline for applications is at 5:00PM, July 4, 2022.
Email subject format: [Position applied for]_[Lastname, Firstname]