CALL FOR APPLICANTS
Position: Administrative Assistant
Area of Assignment: Quezon City
GRF is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for the Investing in Sustainability, Partnerships, Inclusive growth, and Regenerative Ecosystem (INSPIRE) Project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and route all incoming and outgoing correspondence; track important documents, especially those requiring urgent attention.
- Assist the needs of the project staff during meetings such as meals, beverages, equipment, supplies, and other requirements.
- Maintain travel order tracking and make the following travel arrangements for project staff, consultants, partners, and participants for conferences, meetings, and project events:
- Booking and rebooking of flights
- Reservation of hotel accommodation, preparation of rooming lists, and letters of authority
- Transportation arrangements such as pick-up and drop-off from airport to hotel, vehicle rentals, and boat trips
- Reservation of venue for small meetings or events
- Preparation of kits and other training requirements
- Preparation of participants’ reimbursement forms
- Preparation of administrative guidelines and ensuring compliance of staff and participants
- Arrangement of antigen testing for project staff
- Process and monitor payments for hotel accommodations, vehicle rentals, venues, catering services, communication, utility expenses, and other administrative expenses.
- Keep track of the inventory of office supplies.
- Oversee cleanliness in the office and ensure a neat, safe, and conducive working environment for all the staff.
- Perform other tasks as may be required by the Program Assistant and the Administrative Manager.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business or any related field;
- Recent graduate or has one-year relevant working experience as Administrative or Program Staff;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Has a strong sense of responsibility and desire to get things done properly; and
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences. Include a list of three references with contact information. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is at 5:00PM, July 27, 2022.
Email subject format: [Position applied for]_[Lastname, Firstname]