Position: Researcher and Writer
Type of Engagement: Short-term Technical Assistance
Period of Performance: The estimated period of performance is from August 25 to October 14, 2022, for a total estimated level of effort of 15 days.
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded the Investing in Sustainability and Partnerships for Inclusive Growth and Regenerative Ecosystems “INSPIRE” Project to the Gerry Roxas Foundation on September 14, 2021. INSPIRE is a five-year project that aims to advance natural resource resilience, security, and governance through the increased participation and critical engagement of CSOs, media, indigenous peoples (IPs), local communities, and the private sector.
The INSPIRE Project is currently seeking a Researcher/Writer who will undertake research and produce content for the Toolkit for Resource Mobilization under the guidance of the Chief of Party. The Researcher/Writer will provide the appropriate content and align methodologies based on the outline produced by the INSPIRE Team.
- Degree in Creative Writing, English, Communications or related field of study;
- Minimum five years experience in writing, copy-editing, and writing manuals similar to the Toolkit development topics and issues in the Philippines;
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of environmental issues in the Philippines;
- Excellent communication and writing skills and well-developed interpersonal skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to work and produce quality outputs under minimal supervision; and
- With unimpeachable moral integrity.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences. Include a list of three references with contact information and a sample written output. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: [email protected]
Deadline of applications is at 5:00 PM, August 17, 2022
Email subject format: [Position applied for]_[Lastname, Firstname]