Type of Engagement: Short-term Technical Assistance
Period of Performance: The estimated period of performance is from August 25 to October 14, 2022
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded the Investing in Sustainability and Partnerships for Inclusive Growth and Regenerative Ecosystems “INSPIRE” Project to the Gerry Roxas Foundation on September 14, 2021. INSPIRE is a five-year project that aims to advance natural resource resilience, security, and governance through the increased participation and critical engagement of CSOs, media, indigenous peoples (IPs), local communities, and the private sector.
The INSPIRE Project is currently seeking a Consultant who will provide assistance to GRF INSPIRE staff as well as current grantees on understanding, navigating, and maximizing government budgeting planning, processes and spending to allow Civil Society to intervene in positive and helpful ways so that the agencies, in this case, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources and its attached agencies, as well as other national government agencies with similar processes, can achieve their mandates in an improved manner with respect to Natural Resources Governance.
- At least five years of work experience in government planning and budgeting process at several levels;
- Familiarity with the workings of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources;
- Has credits and experience in institutional arrangements, and a policy and management perspective;
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of environmental issues in the Philippines; and
- Excellent communication and writing skills and well-developed interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter highlighting relevant experiences. Include a list of three references with contact information. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: [email protected]
Deadline of applications is at 5:00 PM, September 2, 2022.
Email subject format: [Position applied for]_[Lastname, Firstname]